Microsoft Office 365
Your complete office in the cloud
Work wherever you are with access to the things you need across your devices – PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones.
Share documents easily and conduct effective online meetings with HD video, screen sharing, and real-time note taking.
Stay in control and simplify your IT by having Microsoft take care of server maintenance, virus/malware protection, and data backup for you.
Give your people the best and latest productivity tools at affordable prices, without the cost of upgrading servers.
Enterprise-grade tools, at small business prices.
Email & Calendar
Sites & File Sharing
IM & Online Meeting
Does your business have these challenges?
Want to get started with Office 365
Let us help you take full advantage of the cloud!
Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity service hosted by Microsoft. It delivers secure, anywhere access to familiar Office applications including a new cloud-based business email, shared contact and calendars, internal instant messaging (IM), HD video conferencing, and the most up-to-date documents across your devices, including smartphones, laptops and tablets.
It’s designed to work with the Office you already know so you can get things done faster from virtually anywhere and on any device. It provides enterprise-grade tools for a scalable and predictable monthly cost with no upfront infrastructure investments. Office 365 is backed by robust security and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. It’s the easiest way to work together!
As a business owner you face numerous challenges. Do more in less time, operate efficiently with limited budget, grow your business despite established competition—the list goes on, but working with disparate tools shouldn’t be on it. Your business deserves better solutions for better productivity.
Office 365 gives you the latest version of the Microsoft Office apps that you likely already use each day. These apps work seamlessly with cloud-based productivity services including business-class email, file sharing, and online meetings.
In today’s world, businesses need to be able to work from anywhere, work together easily, and look professional with easy and affordable technology.
Businesses are no longer stationary. Mobility and devices have changed the way we work. The new Office recognizes the pervasiveness of mobility and devices in the workplace. Anywhere access capabilities give you access to your familiar Office applications across multiple devices, from PCs to smartphones to tablets.
- Install Office apps on up to 5 PCs, Macs, or mobile devices
- Access documents, email, calendar and contacts with Office applications optimized for your PC. Mac and as well as your tablet and smartphone
- Everything you need in one place, across all devices
- Sync your online documents to your computer using SkyDrive Pro so you can access them when offline
- Create and edit documents from your favourite web browser
The next big area that most customers want to accomplish is to enable a mobile workforce to work together. Let’s dive into some of the great functionality available in Office 365 to enable everybody to work better together.
- Create and edit documents from your favourite web browser With Web Apps.
- Share with customers and partners safely and with controlled access.
- All services work together
- Lync lets your team meet online from virtually anywhere, with high-definition video conferencing, screen sharing, instant messaging, and shared documents and presentations.
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
Managing complex infrastructure is taking your IT staff away from important projects. Here are the different ways of how Office 365 can simplify your IT management while still giving you the control you want.
- All services work together including email, file sharing, and HD video conferencing
- No servers to set up
- Microsoft manages the servers for you
- Keep your information safe with always-up-to-date spam and malware protection
- Experience peace of mind with continuous data backup, geo-redundant data centers, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Manage users and services in one place
- Remote data wipe from lost devices
By this time, you might be thinking everything you have heard so far is good but can I afford this? Let’s see how Office 365 gives you the best value for money.
- Always have access to the latest technology. Office is always up-to-date you will get unlimited automatic updates to the latest Office software, at no additional cost.
- Predictable monthly costs
- Enterprise-grade tools at a monthly subscription rate that fits your budget.
- No upfront licensing costs
- No upfront infrastructure costs. Buying and managing a server can be costly. Office 365 services deliver the same server capabilities with a much lower financial investment.
- Add or remove users easily
Simpategy will help you to plan the entire migration to guarantee business continuity during the migration. During the planning phase, we will assess your current technology then work together to develop a migration plan to transfer all email, calendars, contacts, and company data to Office 365.
We manage and implement the migration, from planning to post-migration training and support.
Benefits of Office 365 with Simpategy
- Fixed-price migration- All Office 365 migration are a fixed price and not charged out at an hourly rate. All cost and schedule will be approved before the project starts, so you’ll avoid any cost surprises.
- No upfront infrastructure costs – because Office 365 is a cloud-based service, there’s no need to purchase, install, house and manage servers in your office. This allows you to avoid any upfront hardware and software investments. You will also benefit from predictable per-user monthly billing model, and you will only pay for what you need.
- Pre-migration assessment and planning – We work together to determine your organization’s needs, assess your current infrastructure and develop a migration plan.
- Migration services – We migrate all of your company’s email and company data to the new Office 365 environment. We take special care to ensure operational impacts and down time are minimized during your transition to Office 365.
- Training services – Simpategy provides Office 365 training to ensure that all users are comfortable with the business tools.
Just Contact Us For A Free Office 365 Demo
Simpategy wants to give you a free Office 365 demo
- Review of the new Office 2013 look and layout.
- Introduction into the features of Microsoft Exchange -email, creating meeting invites, shared calenders, etc.
- An overview of how to chat, share your screen and create an online meeting with Skype for Business.
- Review of SharePoint’s key features – internal communication website, document storage and sharing capabilities.
- How to access your document from anywhere, and on any device.
- Overview of how office 365 features on a mobile device.